The health of our community is at the forefront of our minds every day. In light of recent concerns surrounding the Coronavirus (COVID-19), we wanted to share with you the policies and procedures in place to ensure the health and well-being of those in our care. Our health and sanitation commitments will always be the same; to go above and beyond the industry standard, and we take this very seriously.
What we’re doing:
- Given our pre-existing Health & Sanitation Standards, all of our wax bars are cleaned and sanitized on a regular basis throughout the working day.
- Our employees are receiving additional Health & Sanitation training to prevent the spread of germs.
- Hand sanitizer is located throughout every area of our wax bars. Before performing each service, Fuzzologists® are required to sanitize their hands before putting on their gloves.
- Gloves are put on at the start of each appointment, and are changed if the service is interrupted for any reason (leaving the wax room, touching their face, etc).
- New, fresh bed paper is pulled onto the bed for each client. On top of this, our wax rooms are heavily sanitized and scrubbed down in between clients.
- Fuzzologists® are required to wear face shields during all facial services.
- We never double dip waxing sticks, and brow brushes and spoolies are disposed after each use.
- All tweezers or tools used are heavily sanitized and soaked in alcohol.
- To prevent the spread of germs, single-use paper towels are provided in the bathrooms to dry your hands.
What You Can Do:
- At Fuzz, we don’t have a cancellation policy. If you are feeling under the weather, we encourage you to reschedule your appointment to avoid the spread of germs.
- If you have travelled internationally in the previous 14 days, please cancel your appointment in order to prevent the spread of the virus.
- Wash your hands regularly and at every opportunity. We have antibacterial soap in all of our bathrooms, along with hand sanitizer at our cash desk that you can utilize as much as you like.
- Regularly disinfect your items and surfaces, such as your phone, credit/debit cards, and other items that come in contact to public surfaces.
- Avoid touching your face, nose, and eyes as much as possible.
- Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Keep away from others who are sick.
If you think you have been exposed to COVID-19 and develop a fever and symptoms of respiratory illness, please call your healthcare provider immediately.
We will continue to monitor the recommendations provided by location Health Boards as well as the World Health Organization (WHO). The health and safety of both our clients and staff are top of mind during this time.
If you have any questions or concerns, please call your nearest Fuzz location, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Love and care,
The Team at Fuzz Wax Bar